One Year Anniversary

Home Forums Progress Reports and Achievements One Year Anniversary

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Batt1b
      Participant

Well, I DID IT!  I completed my first half marathon since my THR one year ago. I thought that I should do something special to celebrate the anniversa
      [See the full post at: One Year Anniversary]

Dave Whiteside
      Participant

Hi Mark, Hippy Anniversary. A half marathon is a great achievement and now you have a base you can look to improve on it next time. We’re all different on our road to recovery, it’s more important that you take it easy and listen to your body. Just take your time and see what your body gives you. Good luck and keep us up to date with your progress. Dave.

Batt1b
        Participant

Thanks Dave for you wise advice. I do plan to go slow, listen to my body, and enjoy every step I take.

runnergreg
      Participant

Hi Mark, congratulations! It must have felt great to complete that half marathon! Question: was your THR robot assisted or not? I am close to deciding to have a THR and I am trying to figure out whether to go robot assisted or not. All the best, Greg

Batt1b
        Participant

Greg,
        It felt great to finish the half marathon. Just a confidence booster to let me know that it’s still possible. No my surgery was not robot assisted as far as I know. The surgeon was quite a technician though and did a fantastic job. I’m thrilled with my results and can’t believe how great it is.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.