Looking for runners after a total hip or total knee replacement for research [in United Kingdom only]

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Looking for runners after a total hip or total knee replacement for research [in United Kingdom only]

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all, I am Bernard, a Senior Lecturer from the University of Essex in the United of Kingdom. I am conducting a piece of research on the biomechanica
      [See the full post at: Looking for runners after a total hip or total knee replacement for research [in United Kingdom only]]

ChristopherKelsall
      Participant

Bernard,

Please email me at: editor@athleticsillustrated.com, I would like to know more about the study and perhaps write about the results.

Best,

Christopher Kelsall
      Athletics Illustrated Magazine.

Petemeads
      Participant

Hi UK hiprunners,

I have been in touch with Bernard and it looks as though I am suitable for his experiments – it sounds like a fun day, and if we can show the world officially that replacement hips are much more capable than most surgeons seem to believe then this research might help other runners, struggling with hip problems but not wanting to be stopped from taking part in impact sports due to over-cautious restrictions.

Anyone else here willing/able to help out?

Pete

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.