Inspired by Shirtless Dave, to go shirtless. I fell free (and slightly exposed, and needing to manscape)

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Inspired by Shirtless Dave, to go shirtless. I fell free (and slightly exposed, and needing to manscape)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ChristopherKelsall
      Participant

Inspired by shirtless Dave, I thought I ought to do one too. Maybe we can make a challenge, post your shirtless photos. I was not running here, of cou
      [See the full post at: Inspired by Shirtless Dave, to go shirtless. I fell free (and slightly exposed, and needing to manscape)]

Dave Whiteside
      Participant

If you’ve got it, bare it, LOL!

I read your review of the On Cloudboom and they sound great. I used to race in On’s all the time until I started running ultra’s, but next year I already have a marathon (Big Sur) and half marathon (Grand Teton) scheduled so I may try these out.

Great to see you’re still setting goals and running well.

WedgeC
      Participant

Awesome recap Dave and you are going strong! Also a good reminder for us on the reality of not (quite 😉 getting back to our old speeds again…AND THAT’S OK!!! I am with you there!

ChristopherKelsall
        Participant

Thanks, I raced in them Saturday in a TT. So, obviously would go faster in a real race. Set a post-hip replacement pb (context reminder alert: three surgeries, decade off, yada yada).

22:16…..so inching forward a little….not speed work, low volume, no other time trials, all jogging and steady efforts, so I assume that’s going to improve a fair amount…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.