Early success and now it is time for a break

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Early success and now it is time for a break

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hip Brother Tom
      Keymaster

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all surviving this crisis that COVID-19 has created.  If there has ever been a need to be able to get out and run, it is n
      [See the full post at: Early success and now it is time for a break]

Dave Whiteside
      Participant

Holy crap Tom, I just saw this post and your picture. I hope it’s a lot better now, I’ve never seen anything like that before. Great time on the Bloomsday race, that’s a very impressive time. I’m glad that you are able to train at the faster paces, for me that’s what always set my hip off and it takes me weeks to recover so for the most part I don’t do any real speed work nowadays. I really miss it and wish I could, perhaps one day I may take a break from ultra races and focus on shorter faster races, perhaps on the track as I’ve never done that. I ws hoping to come to Washington again this September to race but with Covid we’ve put those plans on hold and now I’m looking to go to Tennessee in October and have a 50K trail race in Georgia. Keep up the good work.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.