Dave – Manchester Marathon, 3:06:25, 13 minute PR

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Dave – Manchester Marathon, 3:06:25, 13 minute PR

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave Whiteside
      Participant

Last year wasn’t a great running year for me, having been injured for most of the year and missing several races. So when my sister posted something a
      [See the full post at: Dave – Manchester Marathon, 3:06:25, 13 minute PR]

Bluebirds
      Participant

Great story Dave…inspirational.
      Very well done.

Rob

OB
      Participant

Love the details…fun to read and oh….great race Dave! Heal up.

Tim OB

Hip Brother Tom
      Keymaster

3:06???? That is INSANELY FAST! And you did it on a HIP REPLACEMENT!!! Dave you cease to impress! When I grow up, I want to be like David Whiteside! Well done!!!

Hip Brother Tom
      Keymaster

3:06???? That is INSANELY FAST! And you did it on a HIP REPLACEMENT!!! Dave you cease to impress! When I grow up, I want to be like David Whiteside! Well done!!!

CarrieB
      Participant

Dave,

This is incredible and so inspiring! What an amazing day and vacation. I am so sorry about your fall – but it def makes the ending even sweeter. I hope to be able to run a marathon again. I am at seven weeks post-op with my second THR. You give me hope.

WedgeC
      Participant

Amazing time and performance Dave! Forget hips and replacements – amazing for your age and that’s how I know you think of it! Particularly after the injury comeback over the last year!!! you are an inspiration… I hope all hipsters aspire and take note of what you continue to accomplish! And at the Manchester Marathon! Go Blues!!! You will go sub-3 when you switch your allegiance over from MANU! ha!

ChristopherKelsall
      Participant

Nice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.