Dave – 5th time winning the 6 hour race tying my course record

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Dave – 5th time winning the 6 hour race tying my course record

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave Whiteside
      Participant

Yesterday I won the Durty B-ee-rr-un 6 Hour Race for the 5th time, tying my course record from last year of 39.6 miles with 20 minutes left on the clo
      [See the full post at: Dave – 5th time winning the 6 hour race tying my course record]

WedgeC
      Participant

Thank you Dave for the inspiration and words! And congratulations on a truly remarkable race! Your insights and determination, even forgetting about your hip replacement and age are encouraging. We live in an age of excuses and victimization… Keep preaching and living your example! thanks for your support to hiprunner and for founder hip brother Tom’s race this Saturday!

Hip Brother Tom
      Keymaster

Wow Dave. I knew you when you were out with an injury and things weren’t going your way. That was years ago. Proof that injuries can get you down but not take you out. Not only are you finishing these ultra races on a hip replacement, you’re winning them!! You have fantastic mental stamina! Keep up the great work!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.