Reply To: Run Again

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Run Again Reply To: Run Again


Consider going to physical therapy. Ask your doctors for a script. Probably your muscles are just atrophied. And if there is a deeper problem, the pt will help you identify it.

And no, you shouldn’t be hurting on both sides from walking a few blocks. Nope. Actually that’s worth discussing with your original hip surgeon and going to a PT for.