Reply To: Dave – 10 year hip anniversary running 3,000 miles this year

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Dave – 10 year hip anniversary running 3,000 miles this year Reply To: Dave – 10 year hip anniversary running 3,000 miles this year

Hip Brother Tom
Keymaster

Dave you were one of the first Hiprunners to sign up on this site. And you have become one of the most (if not THE most) successful Hip Runners. You engage regularly with other hip runners and you lead by example. I remember one of those down periods when you had to step away. from running for close to a year. Not seeing your regular posts or words of encouragement to other hip runners had me concerned for you and this small hip runner community that we were forming. Since then I have had the opportunity to meet with you and participate in running events with you. You are a cornerstone of this hip runner community and a true testament to what can be achieved with the right attitude. Thank you for all that you have done for this hip runner community Dave. You have not only led with your actions/achievements, you have also led with your supportive messages and words of encouragement to others in this community. Keep up the great work Dave.