- June 30, 2017 at 5:48 am #10527
- June 30, 2017 at 8:08 am #10528MarkParticipant
Best piece of exercise equipment I’ve ever purchased. It should be mandatory for anybody wanting to run after hip replacement. My 2 cents. Love it.
- June 30, 2017 at 3:37 pm #10530Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Well that was a helluvan endorsement! Thanks for the post Bryant. I am going to add it to the zero runner page!
- July 5, 2017 at 6:04 am #10531MaryMember
Great endorsement, Mark. I really want one of these. I checked one out at our local fitness store. I think we will sell our treadmill and get a zero runner as my husband runs and this will be a good non-impact way of running for him too. I am undergoing THR #2 on Friday. As I want my replaced hips to last a VERY long time, I like the idea of a Zero Runner to get my running fix without compromising the integrity and longevity of my replaced hips. Cheers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.