- January 26, 2020 at 7:51 pm #17574
- January 27, 2020 at 3:09 am #17638Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Impressive Comeback! We are glad you found us. Keep listening to the hip and give it a rest when it tells you to. Every day will get better and better and eventually, it won’t need rest days. Good luck with Boston!
- January 27, 2020 at 6:41 pm #17646Dave WhitesideParticipant
So glad to hear you didn’t give up and you’ve followed your passion, with pretty good success so far. Hope your training goes well for Boston and look forward to reading your race report. I was thinking of doing it this year but decided on Big Sur instead.
- March 17, 2020 at 11:33 am #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
Hi, I’m new to this site. I was diagnosed with AVN in 2014 and I’ve been trying to hold off as long as possible for bilateral THR. My hips have definitely gotten worse but I’m not quite ready for the THR’s yet. I haven’t run since about 2015 and I was just wondering how your doing? How are your runs? What’s your pain like, if at all? And how long from diagnosis to collapse did you have?
- March 19, 2020 at 7:21 am #17945Hip Brother TomKeymaster
I am 8 years in and still running strong. Was planning on competing in my first 50k ever this weekend but the COVID-19 virus forced that event to be postponed. All is well in my world. I was diagnosed in 2004 and I held on until 2012. Was at the point that I couldn’t sleep at night.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.