Home › Forums › Post Surgery Recovery › Recovery Journey (Day 17)
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Hip Brother Tom.
- February 2, 2018 at 12:00 pm #9752PauliverParticipant
Had right THR on January 16, 2018 in Houston, Texas. All went well until day 13, the first day back in the office. Apparently I pulled or aggravated
[See the full post at: Recovery Journey (Day 17)]
- February 2, 2018 at 1:04 pm #9753SnowschollParticipant
I had bilateral THR on Jan 3, and the first week was really rough, just a lot of trauma for the body to deal with. I’m 4 weeks out and still have a lot of surgical soreness and have trouble getting a good nights sleep. So I don’t know the answer to your question, but I believe that this is just short term pain for long term gain. At least I don’t have the pre surgical pain that kept me up all night.
- February 4, 2018 at 8:37 am #9754Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Paul this is definitely short term pain. Getting the hip pain taken care of is one thing but that recovery period immediately following the surgery will definitely play with your mind. It goes away. I promise. Keep your head up and visualize yourself out on a short run. It will happen in time……
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.