- January 27, 2019 at 10:03 am #14725
- January 28, 2019 at 7:32 am #14752
- January 29, 2019 at 2:07 pm #14753Batt1bParticipant
This was amazing. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work and keep posting your accomplishments. I still get a little giggle of pure joy every time I see evidence that there really is running after a THR. I’m working my way back, but still a ways to go and I look forward every day to new posts on the HipRunner website.
- January 30, 2019 at 6:21 pm #14764DeepSeaGoddessParticipant
Dave, Thank you so much for sharing your adventure here! This is so inspiring. Having my hip replacement in a few weeks…this gives me hope to be able to continue running, and run marathons, after the surgery. Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You’re amazing!
- January 30, 2019 at 7:34 pm #14765Hip Brother TomKeymaster
You are awesome! I can’t believe this! It is amazing how much you’ve done! Running a 100 miler sounds truly daunting. This was a great story. You truly know how to persevere. Your mental toughness is second to none. We could all learn a thing or two from you about how to conquer doubts and get through difficult stages of races. Kudos to you! You deserve that buckle. Congrats!
Hip Brother Tom.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.