- February 12, 2021 at 9:59 am #19350
- February 13, 2021 at 5:54 am #19353WedgeCParticipant
That’s awesome AK and would love to see it and follow it! Hoping and praying your experience goes well and that the lessons learned can help prepare others!
For me – 53 days today post-op: 4.3 miles in 50 min…pain free and comfortable 👍
Once you enter that operating room, things change and the new path begins! Stay positive!
- February 14, 2021 at 10:51 am #19357HoppieParticipant
Just popping in to wish you good luck and fast healing on your surgery tomorrow.
I watched a few of your videos. My ex was an Anchorage native, and I had in-laws in Anchorage and Fairbanks. I’ve been there many times, but none in the years since we got divorced. It was nice to see it again. Thanks for sharing.
- February 14, 2021 at 9:44 pm #19365boiledpeanutParticipant
Good luck tomorrow!
Keep your head up and remember that everyone heals differently! Don’t get down on yourself and be patient.
Would love to check out your vlog. Will bounce over to YouTube to check it out.
- March 1, 2021 at 6:26 pm #19410Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Sorry for the late reply AKrunner. Yes OF COURSE share your VLOG! This is a Hip Running community. The more information shared, the better!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.