Home › Forums › General Discussion Forum › Dave – Grand Teton Half Marathon
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by WedgeC.
- March 5, 2023 at 5:06 pm #20477Dave WhitesideParticipant
Well after wrapping up our vacation in California after the Big Sur marathon it was time to get back to training for the Grand Teton half marathon jus
[See the full post at: Dave – Grand Teton Half Marathon]
- March 6, 2023 at 4:52 am #20478OBParticipant
Great job Dave. I love that area. The spring I met my wife, she did a summer stint working at the Old Faithful Lodge. I drove out to visit her and we went to Jackson Hole and camped and hiked at/ from Jenny Lake at the base of the Tetons.
For our 20th Anniversary we took our young kids there and ate at the same Italian restaurant and did the same hike from Jenny Lake that Patty and I had done years earlier. This year our daughter (now 38), son-in-law and our two oldest grandchildren camped there and did the same.
Great memories reading your post and one of our favorite places to visit. Take care of that heel and don’t let it blow up….that would not be good!
- This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by OB.
- March 11, 2023 at 11:42 am #20480WedgeCParticipant
A great and inspirational story as always Dave! And yes what a picture!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.