- February 15, 2021 at 1:51 pm #19369
- February 15, 2021 at 3:32 pm #19371jimmycParticipant
No easy answer, because the studies are simply not there yet (please post summations if anyone knows of any). Start all activity slowly, and gradually work up. If no pain gradually increase. I reached my limit at half-marathon, but hundreds of others run ultra’s. Dr. Sheehan once said “we are all an experiment of one”. Never more true than in the world of THR. Good luck.
- February 16, 2021 at 7:10 am #19373WedgeCParticipant
Thank you Jimmy! I appreciate the insight! Dr. Sheehan’s advice is never more appropriate!
- February 23, 2021 at 3:57 pm #19386ChristopherKelsallParticipant
Also, I would add that prosthetic is not part of your body, so you cannot feel wear and tear, you will need imaging. In Canada we have first year and second year anniversary, then every other year anniversary imaging. Which reminds me, I gotta go back in. Now if something literally breaks, you will know…..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.