- March 27, 2020 at 7:50 am #18023
- March 27, 2020 at 10:31 pm #18034Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Well hello Mr Hiprunner of the year! 🙂 It is true what you say about balance. I continue to play that delicate game. 5 weeks ago I was slowed because of tight hammies. They got better but then I got a calf strain. I tried to keep running but in order to do that I had to run flat footed on my left leg with no push off, driving hard with my right leg to maintain speed. This led to lower back issues. Happy to say I am back to running fine again. These are things we have to accept as we get older. Keep up the good attitude Mark. Running is a drug! 👍
- This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Hip Brother Tom.
- April 11, 2020 at 2:55 pm #18257Dave WhitesideParticipant
Tom is being modest saying he’s back to running, he’s running like a champ again which is great to see. Congratulations on HipRunner of the year in a very impressive time. I find that long distance running is actually easier for me than shorter, faster running. It’s all about listening to your body and adjusting to what it tells you. Keep up the good fight.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.