- November 5, 2019 at 8:34 pm #16728
- November 6, 2019 at 6:04 am #16732Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Great report Shermdog. It mirrors my post op experience……except that I fainted. Glad to see you are up and at it so quickly! Keep us posted on your progress!
- November 7, 2019 at 4:47 pm #email@example.comParticipant
Glad things went well and my advice helped. My fears were likely paranoia as well. I also had difficulty with the urination thing, but fortunately my nurse let my wife bring me a giant coffee and that did the trick. Sorry about the catheter, but at least you got out of there quickly. Great work on the pain meds too. Stick to the PT and the next few weeks should be a piece of cake. I’m finally starting to get back to normal and already notice less fatigue with my new hip. Keep us posted.
- December 16, 2019 at 6:04 pm #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
How’s everything going with recovery? You’re at 6 weeks now, I hope you’re doing well. Let us know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.