- April 3, 2022 at 11:27 am #20155
- April 4, 2022 at 12:49 pm #20158PetemeadsParticipant
Brilliant, WedgeC – well done, most inspiring!
I am too old to think of PRs but in Masters age percentage terms I too managed a best score over 5k, 73%, 11 years after my previous best (albeit 2:20 slower) and this gives me great hope for the future too..
- April 10, 2022 at 4:27 pm #20160
That is fantastic and yes the type of Hope and goals we should shoot for!
- April 14, 2022 at 7:14 pm #20168Hip Brother TomKeymaster
Oooh you have GOT this! Stay Hopeful! Stay Optimistic! It will happen!
- May 1, 2022 at 1:01 pm #20185
Keep believing and keep getting faster… or at times – just keep moving forward!
Yesterday I ran 20:47 for a trail 5k and will break 20-minutes at 5k soon… 17 months post-op THR. It’s not perfect but I have no pain am enjoying running!
- June 10, 2022 at 12:41 pm #20222steincuevaParticipant
that is Fantastic!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.