Given everything that has been going on and I was in the 3 month hold due to having a cortisone shot surgery is on hold. Any tips on how to deal with the setback? The pain is to the point that there are days I can barely put any weight on my left side. I have been taking anti-inflammatory drugs, but they adversely affect my liver so don’t want to overdo. My gut is telling me I am probably now looking at a late summer, early fall surgery – won’t know until May 5th which is when they moved my second consultation after the Ortho’s office closed. I am still exercising with a personal trainer to keep moving, but it isn’t easy even though I force myself to move. My running has realistically come to an end.